Roland BK is absolutely awesome

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I posted that I had just received my new Roland BK9 in June, well having had the keyboard for approximately 6 weeks now, all I can say is, "what an incredible instrument", having owned a Yamaha PSRS650 previously, this Roland just makes you want to play play, then play some more. The extensive sounds and rhythms are brilliant, and you can do so much with them.
Im finding it relatively easy to use, whereas the Yamaha I found difficult and extremely limited.
I hope this may help in anyone looking to make a new keyboard purchase.

Melissa

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I posted that I had just received my new Roland BK9 in June, well having had the keyboard for approximately 6 weeks now, all I can say is, "what an incredible instrument", having owned a Yamaha PSRS650 previously, this Roland just makes you want to play play, then play some more. The extensive sounds and rhythms are brilliant, and you can do so much with them.
Im finding it relatively easy to use, whereas the Yamaha I found difficult and extremely limited.
I hope this may help in anyone looking to make a new keyboard purchase.

Melissa

Hej, hej Melissa, I like to hear that you are so content with the BK-9. :)

In case of having trouble or want to know something I want to introduce you to a
special Roland arranger forum where you can find a lot over your instrument:

http://roland-arranger.com.php54serv1.webhosting.dk/index.php/forum-index/forum-index2/recent-topics

Ask a Question