Roland E-50 expirience

Reaction score
I need to buy arranger. I would play rock and gothic music most (Nightwish, Within Temptation, RHCP, AC/DC....), but that doesn't mean I wouldn't play a little jazz,disco etc...

Does anyone have experience with this keyboard, and can anyone tell me if it will do for some time (i wouldn't like to discover after 3 months that i have waisted money)...

Reaction score
hmmm... i don't think you'll find an arranger with those kind of styles... BUT if you get
yourself a mid-range or a high-end arranger you will be able to create your own styles.

Take a look at Yamaha's S700/S900

yamaha-psr-s700-front.jpg

m_427.jpg

KORG has some good keyboards in this price range that are maybe even a bit better

PA50/80

KORG+PA+50.JPG

PA80TOP_REAR.jpg

And if money is not your problem, go all the way an buy yourself something
lik KORG's PA800 or (that would me my choice) Yamaha's Tyros2

ke_pa800_xl.jpg

Yamaha-TYROS-2.jpg

I haven't put here any roland cause i have no idea which roland keyboards are arrangers :)

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks for advice, but I was thinking about buying that Roland E-50.
All except those korg's are more expensive, and money is a problem for me. I live in Serbia, and all keyboards are up to 50% expensiver than in America. My parrents will give me only 1100 euros for keyboard (which is about 1500 dollars). And that Roland costs here 1050 euros.

Thanx for advice anyway. :)

Ask a Question