Roland e-ax keyboard

Reaction score
Hi I have a post on another forum trying to get some information about the roland e-a7 keyboard I have a tyros 5-76 and psr970 thinking of changing the psr970 to get the roland if anyone has any feedback you please let me know.
Your's Bill

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
If you have a Tyros 5-76, then I can imagine that the PSR-S970 might be too similar to it, and that the E-A7 is attractive because it would definitely be different.

I can't comment on the E-A7, since I have no experience with the E-A7 or any other Roland keyboard, but it certainly looks extremely nice on paper (in the manuals).

My advice would be to see if there's a store nearby that will let you try it out in person; you might not be able to explore everything it can do, but at least you'll have a chance to see how it feels and how it sounds.

And if you're planning to order it from an online store, make sure they'll let you return it without penalty if there's something wrong with it or if it just isn't what you were looking for after all.

Ask a Question