Roland E09 becoming offtune

Reaction score
Hello, I have a Roland e09 that I always play in church for around a 2 and half year, yesterday after connecting the sound when I was playing it the main voice was becoming off key but the bass still fine on the same key, can someone help that what's the problem and how can I fix it.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Normally I'd say it's the pitch wheel acting up but if the problem is not duplicating itself across a split I'd say the first step is to back up your settings and then perform a factory reset on the keyboard to eliminate a configuration problem.

If the problem persists after that it is most likely a hardware problem in need of attention.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Iwll
Normally I'd say it's the pitch wheel acting up but if the problem is not duplicating itself across a split I'd say the first step is to back up your settings and then perform a factory reset on the keyboard to eliminate a configuration problem.

If the problem persists after that it is most likely a hardware problem in need of attention.

Gary
How can I solve that kind of a problem?

Ask a Question