Roland FA-06 is fantastic purchase

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I first bought the VR-09 and was disappointed (see my video on that on the 'stephen mendes' channel on Youtube)

Then I bought the FA-06 and my love for this keyboard has grown with each use..... it just SO intuitive and easy to put together your music with this workstation...... and even though there are a few things I would change if I was designing perfection..... nevertheless, the PRICE for this keyboard makes it absolutely amazing value for money.

I recommend this highly to all my fellow keyboard players.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I have to speak up for the Juno DS61 and DS88 as well.

Incredibly good sounding and playing keyboards for a fraction of the FA series price.

If you don't need the onboard sequencer (and who does in this computer age?) then this is the one to get.

Most of the same great sounds without the sampling or the sequencer for a VERY affordable price.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I first bought the VR-09 and was disappointed
Glad you're enjoying your new Roland, Stephen. I've heard good things too.

I had a quick look at your VR-09 video and it's a great lesson for all in doing your research thoroughly before you shell out for a 'board. The VR-09 does what it does exceptionally well, but like all keyboards (particularly at that price point) it has its limitations.

Good to see it worked out for you.

Ask a Question