Roland fa 08 Import tones

Reaction score
Hi There. I just bought a FA 08 and I’m looking at the Vid.s on how to import extra tones and expansions in. Does anyone know why theres a difference on importing from a USB for the EXP packs and directly onto the SD card for the Easter egg,whatever that maybe.

Reaction score
Maybe the collection packs go directly into the keyboard memory (limited space there) and the others go to the SD card, where's more space available.
Check the link below on YouTube, Ed Diaz shows how to add Integra sounds to the FA keyboards. There is another video on how to download collections from the Axial website and how to install them in your keyboard. I found it very helpful.
Hope this helps you too.

Greetings from Texas.
Hi There. I just bought a FA 08 and I’m looking at the Vid.s on how to import extra tones and expansions in. Does anyone know why theres a difference on importing from a USB for the EXP packs and directly onto the SD card for the Easter egg,whatever that maybe.

Ed Diaz, Easter egg

Ask a Question