Roland FA-8, RD800, piano, harp, guitar sound

Reaction score
1, which model can make more real piano sound? which model can do custom made sound?

2, which model can make real harp and guitar sound?

3, can I connect vacuum tube amplifier and vintage speaker to make sweet and warm sound?

4, which dealer you recommend?

Thanks.

Reaction score
From the title of your post I'm going to guess that you're asking about the Roland FA-8 and RD800?
1. I would suggest the RD800 - only because I have been using the RD700GX for the last few year and love it's sounds plus from what I've heard on the RD800 the sounds are improved slightly.

2. The quality of sound is all down to your personal preference, so I'd suggest you try these keyboards at your nearest music store.

3. You can connect whatever amp you want to the keyboards, so it doesn't really matter what one you choose. The store you try them at may let you connect different speakers so just ask.

4. Which dealer? That all depends on where you live? I can suggest places in Sydney, Australia?

Ask a Question