Roland Fantom G rolled out at 2008 Namm

Reaction score
You guys...(and ladies) seen the new Roland Fantom G

Wont be available until April...based on some new technology....from the little I've read about it, its possibilities are endless....

I have a couple of Roland products (juno g and an old RS 9) but I'm really a yamaha guy myself.....but this thing looks promising!

any thoughts??

http://forums.rolandclan.info/pub/attach/127113-fantomG7.jpg

the above link is a pic

Keyplayer

Reaction score
Its sexy. No touch screen I believe, but you can connect a mouse to it. Huge screen though, and look at all of those realtime controls. Also comes with the pads, which is legit.

It is going to be hard for me to chose my next workstation, m3 or g8. I'll have to wait until people start using them so I can actually get a good review from someone.

Reaction score
Korg X50

Oh, and on my latest amble over to Guitar Center (a dangerous place for me) what do I see but a used Korg X50 for $300.

Is that a steal, or is there a catch? (i'm not buying it, just curious. I'm on the lookout for a used MicroKorg or a used Alesis Micron.)

Anyone familiar with this unit?

Reaction score
ps. I see that under my ID for this group it says "Keyboard Addict". Yikes?? when did I become an addict! :) I only have ONE keyboard that I've been playing since November....

I do like to surf online and look at all the stuff I COULD buy....

Ask a Question