Roland Fantom update - Ed Diaz & Jack Duxbury

Reaction score
Ed Diaz from Roland and Jack Duxbury from Anderton’s on the latest update and expansion that is available for the Fantom.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
37 minutes? Man, who's got the time?

If I was seriously looking at dropping $5 or $6 K on that particular board, maybe I'd watch.

And it just goes to show that embedded software designers don't give a damn about quality control these days.

"Ship a $5000 board with bugs?"

"Sure!!! We'll fix it a year after the release date and then drop all support til hell freezes over!!!"

Why is everybody making ME (the customer) their unpaid beta tester. :oops:

Now even our government is going ahead with the Astra Zeneca Vaccine because they bought and paid for 20 Million Doses and can't lay their hands on anything else. :mad:

Everyone's a guinea pig. Rolling in our little hamster wheels for the past year because of the lockdown...

I miss the distraction Trump brought to the news.

When he was in charge it was all much more surreal. :eek:

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Ed Diaz from Roland and Jack Duxbury from Anderton’s on the latest update and expansion that is available for the Fantom.

Hi Ed, not sure where or how I could get answer to this question, so I’ll take a chance and ask you here: Is it possible to export a list of what all your scenes contain in a RD 2000?

Reaction score
Hi Ed, not sure where or how I could get answer to this question, so I’ll take a chance and ask you here: Is it possible to export a list of what all your scenes contain in a RD 2000?
If you want to ask Ed a question then one of the Facebook Groups is more likely to get a response. There is an RD2000 Group and Ed is a member.

Ask a Question