Roland FP30X Sustain Issue

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone here has a Roland FP-30X and noticed that the keys from G6 onwards sustains permanently without using the pedal? This only happens on Piano sounds (Concert, Upright, etc), but does work properly on the rest of the sounds (E-Pianos, Strings, etc). I just brought this a few days back (brand new) and didn't noticed this when I was testing it back in the store. Warranty is one of the last options since the store is too far and its 23kgs heavy. Phew! I'm hoping that this is just a bug and can be fixed by a software update. Happy to read your comments!

Rob

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone here has a Roland FP-30X and noticed that the keys from G6 onwards sustains permanently without using the pedal? This only happens on Piano sounds (Concert, Upright, etc), but does work properly on the rest of the sounds (E-Pianos, Strings, etc). I just brought this a few days back (brand new) and didn't noticed this when I was testing it back in the store. Warranty is one of the last options since the store is too far and its 23kgs heavy. Phew! I'm hoping that this is just a bug and can be fixed by a software update. Happy to read your comments!

Rob
See the above post. Play a real piano, that is how it behaves.

Ask a Question