Roland HP505 VS Yamaha CLP 430

Reaction score
Hey, guys,

I was researching some keyboards, and I was pretty satisfied with the tones from Roland HP505 and Yamaha CLP430, the price difference is about $1000 here in Brazil (I apologize for my English grammar, learned by myself).

The Roland one presents key technology called PHAIII, which seemed better for me when compared to GH3, from the Yamaha Series, which was created in 2003, and I dont know if it has changed much since then.
About these two, I have some questions :

1 - Which key technology is better: PHAIII or GH3?
2 - I've heard the Roland keys made a lot of noise, but I couldnt notice it since a drummer was playing next to me haha. Is it true when compared to the GH3?
3 - As far as I know, yamaha keys last a loooong time, they're pretty good (I have had a Yamaha P85 for 2 years and a half now, the keys are still intact). What about the Roland ones?

Thanks guys, I hope I've been clear enough. Since I've learned English by myself, I really suck sometimes.

Ask a Question