Roland JD-XA amp decay slider not working

Reaction score
I am a hobbyist electronic musician and have a good collection of synths. I bought a Roland JD-XA last year and I really love the sonic capabilities of this synth. Anyway, just last night I took it out from under the bed and switched it on. When programming some patches I found out that the amp decay slider doesn't work properly. When I adjust the slider the value numbers go crazy on the display and sometimes the slider doesn't work at all.

I was so pissed off about it that I phoned my local music store where I bought the synth and they told me to bring it in. I took it in and because I have two months left of the warranty they decided to send it back to Roland UK for repair. I asked my local music store how long it would take before I can get my beloved synth back but they couldn't give an answer. I'm feeling a bit stressed out considering I spent a lot of money on the synth.

Has anyone had any dealings with Roland repairs and have there been any problems? Please advise.

Ask a Question