Roland Juno Di Editor and performace patches

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am using the editor software for the Juno Di to make some custom patches for live use. I am creating performance patches which consist of upto 5 different sounds using different ranges on the keys, I have this working which is a good start :)
My problem is, I would like to put some reverb on one of the parts and leave the rest untouched but I can't for the life of me figure out to do this. Please could someone help? Many many thanks.

PS: Oops, just noticed I spelt performance wrong on this thread title, my apologies :)

Ash

Reaction score
Hej, hej Variax,

as far as I understood your problem you have a performance with 5 parts. You want that only one part has Reverb.

Look on page 5 of Juno DI Editor manual:

There you see a loaded performance with 16 parts.Go into the row with the Reverb knobs and set 4 of the parts to 0 (zero) and one to the reverb level you want f.e. 65.

Then save this performance.

I have no Juni DI but theoretically this should work.

And here I found a video:

Reaction score
Hi there Goldie,

Thank you so much for your reply, it's greatly appreciated. I did try that initially and theoretically, it SHOULD work but for some reason it doesn't. I've tried turning all the reverb down on the other channels but no success :( It's a weird one because if I go into to the master reverb section, I can then get reverb but then when I click WRITE to save the performance, the reverb seems dry again when I play the performance on the Juno Di. It's a crazy one this but I'm guessing/hoping that the solution is something simple :)
Thanks again

Best wishes

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
If it's not behaving as predicted perhaps it's a version problem? Is your editor software and your keyboard's firmware up to date? It may be a bug that's been addressed by an update.

Reaction score
Ah that's a good point actually, I can't remember updating the firmware for my Juno in a while come to think of it. I will give that a shot, thank you happyrat1 :)

Ask a Question