Roland juno di keyboard low battery

Reaction score
Am using Juno DI keyboard and massage pop up on the screen low battery, mean while am using adapter because of that i cant access the keyboard i try changing the cmos battery i couldn't even see where cmos battery is located on the motherboard ,pls i need your help.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Your DI has both AA batteries and a Button cell.

Turn the keyboard upside down on a soft surface and you will see the battery compartments, the button cell compartment will require an allen key to remove the retaining screw.

Check the manual for what type of button cell is needed and if you need to have the keyboard powered on or at least the power connector live before removing the button cell.

In my Korg I had to have the unit powered on before changing the button cell.

Reaction score
Your DI has both AA batteries and a Button cell.

Turn the keyboard upside down on a soft surface and you will see the battery compartments, the button cell compartment will require an allen key to remove the retaining screw.

Check the manual for what type of button cell is needed and if you need to have the keyboard powered on or at least the power connector live before removing the button cell.

In my Korg I had to have the unit powered on before changing the button cell.
Pls i have tune down the keyboard i only see the AA battery compartment i didn't find the button cell as you said.

Reaction score
Thank you very much Biggles Pls i have try my best to locate the button cell still i cant locate it i follow the manual still so pls if you have picture of that particular compartment i beg of you send it to me ok . more over am a military man in Ghana Air Force and i use it in military band because of that am worried pls help me. thank you.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
I do not have a DI so cannot be more precise.

Enlist the help of your Bandmaster and colleagues, plenty of eyes should find the compartment.

Or if you find who in your camp looks after the electrical and mechanical equipment ask them to help they should be skilled enough.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question