Roland Juno DS Cakewalk INS File. Debugged March 2019

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Here's an update to the existing copies of this file out there. Debugged and stripped illegal characters and added Roland Di drumkits.

Now a complete and working cakewalk file complete with all patches and drumkits.

As always if you see room for improvement, then feel free to modify and post to the community.

Gary ;)

Attachments

• Roland-Juno-DS-200-ins.zip
    20 KB · Views: 523

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Thanks Michael. :)

The heavy lifting was already done for me with the pasting and formatting of the original files.

All I had to really do was merge the two and eliminate all of the illegal characters and correct a few mismatched labels.

Having done over a half dozen of these over the years I was able to finish the job in about 3 or 4 hours, and I did myself a favor as well. Now If I want to I can effectively use my Juno DS for sequencing if I want to as well.

I've already posted the file to the Rolandclan and Cakewalk By Bandlab Forums as well so everyone can benefit.

:)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hello there!
Thank you Gary. I'm a new Juno Ds owner and I've been digging into the keyboard a lot lateley. How can I playback my newly created pattern sequence. I wanna use it as a backing track while playing my customed performances on the keyboard? Someone help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
Thank you. Unfortunately I don't have a DAW so the first option is the best for me right now. But I watched the links u shared and I still can't figure outhow to do that. My bad.
Just wanna play on top of my pattern sequence

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
All I can suggest is to watch the videos over and over a few times to catch stuff you may miss the first time.

And read thru your manuals and the parameter guide for tips on which buttons to push.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question