Roland VA-3 floppy disk image of program disk and test disk

Reaction score
I desperately look for the test disc and the roland VA-3 disc program that came with the keyboard purchase. I have already addressed Roland, but he tells me to turn to a service center. Anyone in possession, can create an image of the disk using a free software like winwrite or any other that can extract an image file in raw format from a floppy and send it to my email: (e-mail address removed).
I thank in advance those who will help me.

Attachments

• IMG_2688.PNG
    IMG_2688.PNG
    372.9 KB · Views: 193
Reaction score
Problem solved, the two disks have been recovered. Those who need it can contact me by email: (e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
Hi Giovenuti, I have problems with my VA-3 when trying to boot. I can enter the menu to load from disk, but I cannot find my disks. Can you send me disk images of yours?

Reaction score
Hi Giovenuti, I have problems with my VA-3 when trying to boot. I can enter the menu to load from disk, but I cannot find my disks. Can you send me disk images of yours?
Hello, I have the same problem. Can you send me disk images? Thanks in advance.

Ask a Question