Roland VR-09 - saving and reordering registrations

Reaction score
Hello KB forum people
I have saved many registrations on my Roland VR09- as I play in a Madness Cover band every song needs something different.
Does anyone know how I could save the registration banks on USB and then reload onto another bank to I can reorder depending on our set list for the night. Would I need to get an Apple Mac and use software instead? I'd like to keep it simple.
(-: Basically can you re-order set lists- registrations without too much complexity?
Thanks for any advice!!

Reaction score
Hi
I would like to delete this thread, as I can see how easy it is to do this now, with new Roland update, you can store 1 at a time where ever you like!
Please delete thread.

Reaction score
It would be best to keep this thread here so that if someone else has a similar problem it can help them ;)

Reaction score
Hello KB forum people
I have saved many registrations on my Roland VR09- as I play in a Madness Cover band every song needs something different.
Does anyone know how I could save the registration banks on USB and then reload onto another bank to I can reorder depending on our set list for the night. Would I need to get an Apple Mac and use software instead? I'd like to keep it simple.
(-: Basically can you re-order set lists- registrations without too much complexity?
Thanks for any advice!!

Hi,
http://ctrlr.org/roland-vr09-vr730-v-combo-editor might help you.
It has a special function to manipulate and merge the registration sets of the VR:

VComboEditor_upg-768x443.gif

what you need is: VR09 , an PC/Tablet with Windows, OSX or Linux + an USB-Stick (usually the one that you use in the usb-slot of the VR).
a new major version v1.12(8) will be released debut of September.

Ask a Question