Roland XPS-10 versus XPS-30

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!
I want to buy a synth and I found XPS-10 to be a good match. I like that it has Indian sounds (or actually worldwide sounds, if I understood correctly). The thing is that now that I am actually going to buy one, I read about the XPS-30 and although it is a little bit more expensive, I do not know if it is worth it. The XPS-30 does sound like a better option, but I am worried that the Indian sounds may not be on it. Can you tell me your points of view regarding these two products. Their pros and cons.

I do have monitors and a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, so I wonder if the voice effects and pads are a real ¨plus¨ (I am mainly a singer, though). Not sure. Also, I am aware that one is lighter than the other and that one can use AA batteries or AC adapter, so I would like to hear other kind of input you may have so that I make the right decision.

Thank you!!!
PS. It would be my first synth ever. :)

Reaction score
Me too I should buy XPS-30 but my money is not enough. Here in the Philippines XPS10 is worth only ₱29800 and XPS30 is ₱42800. My budget now is ₱32000. What should I Do

Ask a Question