Rookie tryin to get started lol

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Well I always enjoyed the keyboard throughout the years I just never knew what i was really doing (all i knew was CDEFGAB) lol but now i want to get more serious about it and tommorrow Im buying a yamaha ypt310 61 key keyboard, It looks pretty nice but the questions i have well if someone knows of any sites or nehting that will teach me like how to use all the fancy buttons on the keyboard, dualing, sequencing, recording stuff all those types of buttons, like how do i have half the keyboard on one setting and the other half on like piano so i can remix stuff up , that would be nice! im just in the process now of learning chords i didnt realize how many of them there were, i still cant read notes and prob never will andd what is C7 well ne note with a 7 what does that mean or wat is it called? i probably will have more questions once i get the keyboard but untill then thats it for now lol:)

Ask a Question