Samba pa ti and Sup.Art.Guitar

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am currently learning Samba pa ti (Santana) key of G on my PSR E453). So far my attempts to create a sound similar to the Sup.Art.Guitar available on more advanced instruments have failed.

I wonder if any of you have any suggestions re setting I could use in order to imitate the Sup.Art.Guitar function available on higher spec. instruments.

Best Regards,
Rafferty

Reaction score
Hey mate, I have zero clue what sup.art.guitar sounds like, but as a general bit of advice that may assist:

I find that when it comes to playing guitar sounds on a keyboard (or on a guitar for that matter) effects can make a massive difference to the way the sound comes up.

As an example, I have a go-to guitar sound that I use on my Krome that is nothing special, but with judicious use of overdrive, reverb, chorus, compression, delay, EQ it's amazing how many different songs I can use it in. All these effects are contained onboard my keyboard.

Might be worth a try?

Ask a Question