Saving to Direct

Reaction score
When I bought my PA 1000 it came with a 16 set of Technics styles which loaded into User. Can these be loaded into Direct so I leave user free, thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Col, I have but I am still quite a novice with pa 1000. Have not sat much on it as back does not like it when I sit too long. As you may have seen, I'm looking for help with seat and may have answer soon.

Reaction score
You have done the hard part setting up Direct which is hopefully on your USB memory stick.

First thing to do is to create a Backup file and then a Save All file, just in case you want to return to the setup, save these to the USB memory stick.

To essentially move a Style from a User location to Direct:-

Tap on the Style to select it

From the top right of the screen tap on the Down Arrow

Select .... Copy and Paste

Then tap on the Direct tab

Tap on the Direct location where you want the Style to be located and the Style will appear.

Press Exit and play the Style fully using all Intros, Variations and endings

If all is OK you can delete to Style in the User bank.

Go back to the User tab and tap on the Style you just copied and pasted

Tap on the Down Arrow and select Delete, tap to confirm when Pop Up window shows.

Repeat this for all the User Styles you want to move to Direct.

I am sat at my 700 going through this procedure so know it works word for word.

Once you have finished perform another Save All, saving to your USB stick.

TIP
I have a notebook which I use to record what I have done, the names of the files created etc so I can refer to what I have done and when I did it.

Reaction score
I have slight hitch again! Since being in this area I must have done an error somehow. When I make new entry in songbook, from that position I cannot save to set list, every thing does work fine.(the option is ok in the other songbook)

Ask a Question