Scratches On Yamaha Psr e453 Screen Glass

Reaction score
I have Scratches On My Yamaha Par e453 Screen Glass...In Dark They Are Not Visible But Whenever It's Light They Are Visible Please Help Me!!!

Attachments

• 15260123738511338183423.jpg
    15260123738511338183423.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 649

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I personally believe that trying to repair a scratched screen would be more stressful and taxing than the problem itself. I would say just put up with it although it disappoints you (as it would me) but it doesn't have any bearing on the functions or your playing ability. Trying to repair it may even make it worse. Just move on I'd say.
Ray

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
. . . Just thinking furthermore . .
If the scratches are just light like fingernails scuffs, then they can be rubbed out gently with a soft cloth. Dab it in some vinigar and just lighty rub out the scuff with gentle circular motions.

If the scratches are deep. .just forget repairing.

Best of luck ray

Last edited:
Reaction score
If it is glass then a cerium oxide buffing compound should do the task.

It is the product that car windscreen repairers use to buff out fine scratches.

I cannot guarantee that it will work for you and if not done correctly it could make matters worst.

Reaction score
Hi how good is this keyboard? I wanted to get this to learn Pink Floyds “The great gig in the sky” but I fear not enough key will allow me to learn the piece without 88 or less keys.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
There's a 76-key version of the PSR-E453, known as the PSR-EW400. The newer models-- coming out right about now-- are the PSR-E463 and PSR-EW410.

These models have unweighted synth-style ("diving board") keys, rather than weighted or semi-weighted piano-style (box-shaped) keys. I mention this because weighted piano-style keys are usually preferred for playing compositions written for the piano, although this can be a matter of personal preference. If you're specifically interested in playing piano compositions, you might want to look for a digital piano rather than an arranger, since a digital piano typically has 88 keys with graded hammer scale weighting.

Ask a Question