Sdexplorer

Reaction score
Hi to everyone who has kn 7ooo keyboard is anyone using the sdexplorer. My question is have you got to have the Explorer to transfer style you have downloaded to your PC when you want to save them to a sd card. I have tried to download a free program but it doesn't want to work or am I doing something wrong. Is there any help out there I have seen the original one to buy it's about £40 and I would like to know is it worth it. Many thanks Bill

Reaction score
Yes I use SD Explorer Bill, but only when I want to move files around on an SD Card. I would not use it to move files from my PC to an SD Card as it is more straightforward to use a floppy disk.

Reaction score
Hi RMEPSTEAD not sure what you mean, I would like to download styles and registration from the Internet to my computer then move them to a SD card so I can use them on the kn7ooo at the moment I can copy and paste from the computer to the SD card when I open it on the computer the styles are there when I move the SD card to the keyboard and try to load it the keyboard reports the card is empty. This is why I would like to know if I have to load SDEXPLORER so that the SD card can talk to the keyboard. Hope you understand because it's driving me around the bend. Many thanks Bill.

Reaction score
Yes I do understand what you are asking Bill. What I will do is try that out right now and see what happens using sd explorer.

Reaction score
Ok Bill..I've just tried transferring a set of four files for a Technics rhythm from my PC to an SD Card using SD Explorer and it doesn't work. That is obviously not what SD Explorer was invented for.
So that's why I transfer files from my PC to my Technics keyboard using a floppy disk. I transfer the files to a floppy disk and then take that floppy disk over to the keyboard and load the file set into the keyboard from the floppy disk.

Reaction score
Hi RMEPSTEAD thank you for your reply and help I will try it to do it your way tomorrow you have saved me a pound or two many thanks Bill

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matiSon

Latest Threads