Sequencer mode error on korg Kronos. Please help

Reaction score
I have a Korg Kronos. I recorded a song upto half it's length using 10 tracks in the sequencer mode. I then saved it on a USB stick. When i switched off the system and restarted and reloaded the tracks in sequencer mode, my song played properly but when I tried to play (separately I.e. when my already recorded track finished playing) midi tracks 2,3,4 to record further, the tones wouldn't sound. All the other midi tracks sound except these three. Some help please?!

Reaction score
Although I have a Kronos myself,unfortunately don't use the sequencer...but,if you try the official Korg forum,join it and ask the question there.
It has a wealth of information and most members are willing to help.
Good Luck.

Best Wishes.

Forgive the late response.....I've only just joined this forum.

Reaction score
Sounds like a similar problem I am having? Did you ever find out why it's happening?? It's driving me nuts! I've got so far w/this one song, but now it's doing this! I know it's a decade later, but I'd be grateful to know if you've ever figured it out, I can't seem to find help anywhere, thank you

Reaction score
Lenny

I would head over to the dedicated Korg Forum and search in the Kronos section for the issue, then post a new thread if you cannot find what you Seek.

Ask a Question