Set List

Reaction score
Hi, I need a refresher please. I have a song in set list which needs moving back one position, this will be to previous page. I activate arrow in drop box, move it back with the arrows at the bottom and it goes to previous page. The list ref. at the top shows asterisk, so I press write, this then shows Write Edit List Failed, but when I press O K it reboots keyboard.

Reaction score
Open your Setlist

Tap the down arrow on the top right and select ...... Enable set list edit

Then try again

If it fails again, we can delete the Song, don't panic it will only delete it from the Setlist.

Tap the down arrow on the top right and select ...... Enable set list edit

Tap on the song to select it.

Select .... Delete Song and then tap on OK etc

Now try adding the song again but this time selecting where you want to add it too.

Reaction score
Hi Biggles, did all that even selected another song, all had same result. I then went to Save All, direct and reloaded and this put it back and now works as it should. Thanks again

Reaction score
Goad all is OK.

The SaveAll routine and selective restore shows its worth.

If I can give you another Tip, after you create new songs or registrations do another SaveAll before switching off the PA.

Btw, I name my SaveAll files as the Date it was created and they are all in a folder that I have named SAVEALLFILES and I then make a note in my paper PA log book of what I have done.

Ask a Question