Shadow of the day by boyce avenue

Reaction score
anyone has midi or video tutorial how to play shadow of the day by boyce avenue. can you please give me.thanks

Reaction score
I can probably figure out the chords by ear, if that would help you? Since it's not an original song, but actually a cover, there will most likely not be any video tutorials on how to play it.

Want me to give you the chords? Or do you want to know every note he's playing?

Reaction score
I can probably figure out the chords by ear, if that would help you? Since it's not an original song, but actually a cover, there will most likely not be any video tutorials on how to play it.

Want me to give you the chords? Or do you want to know every note he's playing?

I am only beginner sir, this is only my 1 and half month of playing keyboard. Can you help me if you can send me the notes that playing? Thank you.

Reaction score
I can probably do that, but it will take me some time.... Though I've never really tried saving MIDI files in a good way and all that, so I cannot guarantee that it will work....

You don't happen to have Guitar Pro, do you? ^.^

Reaction score
I can probably do that, but it will take me some time.... Though I've never really tried saving MIDI files in a good way and all that, so I cannot guarantee that it will work....

You don't happen to have Guitar Pro, do you? ^.^

I don't know what is guitar pro. What should I need sir? Thank you very much sir. I thinks this song starts at Bm. But I'm not pretty sure.

Reaction score
Guitar Pro is actually a program for guitar players to write down song and stuff, but it's the program I'll be using to write everything down.

I THINK I can save it as MIDI later, to get your desired file... But I've never done it before, so I don't know ^.^

Reaction score
Guitar Pro is actually a program for guitar players to write down song and stuff, but it's the program I'll be using to write everything down.

I THINK I can save it as MIDI later, to get your desired file... But I've never done it before, so I don't know ^.^

Thank you sir for help.. Hope sometimes you can help me also how to read notes..

Ask a Question