Sharing data with another machine.

Reaction score
I have a Casio WK 3500 that is acting badly for having live in extreme humidity . So, I bought another one ( WK 3000) which is pretty much the same thing , they share the same user manual. Now , I would like to transfer all my stuff (mainly my user tones) from the WK 3500 to the WK 3000. Is there a way to do it fast ? Isn't this call a "dump" something ? Thanks!

Reaction score
Well...just can't see how this can be done reading the manual. Nowhere is there any mention of a "dump something" Thanks!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
So if there's no dump feature then logically you have to bite the bullet and copy your registrations one by one from one machine to another.

Give a man a fish, he'll ask for tartar sauce :p

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Curiously...every time I want to post something here my password isn't working. I have to reset it every single time. For the transferring stuff question, seems the trick could be done by plugging the keyboard to a computer/laptop and then go to the Internet to the Casio website but...the only access I have to the Internet is via a public library and i can't really bring the keyboard to the library. Also, seems it could be done using a Smart Media card ( even by using a floppy disc but the WK 3000 doesn't have a Floppy Disc drive) but these card are extremely rare and I don't have one.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
You can find the card on Ebay. Be prepared to pay for it.

As for the login problem? Try deleting your cookies in your browser.

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I just reread your post.

Your login problems are probably because you use a library for internet.

Neither you nor the admins of this website can do anything about it.

The library computers are set to incognito mode and nothing you can do will change the configuration.

I don't know your financial situation, but it's nearly impossible to accomplish anything these days without net access.

Do you have a friend's access you can borrow?

Gary ;)

The Y_man

Reaction score
Unfortunately with electronics, having legacy equipment can be way more expensive than having something new....

Sounds like it will have to be the time tested method of manually setting up....

The Y-man

Ask a Question