Simple-reading practice material

Reaction score
Does anybody have some good links to websites with free sheet music for sight reading practice? It needs to be:
- Ridiculously simple material, but lots of it and with increasing difficulty
- Something that I'm able to hear (i.e. it needs to have been recorded exactly as written) so that I'm able to actually tell if I'm making any mistakes as I play
I'm currently using Musescore which is great, but it's a little hard to find something so simple as I'm looking for, and the recordings are, most of the time, way too fast.

Reaction score
I use "Music Tutor" on my android tablet/phone. This application allows you to adjust the speed and complexity of notes generated.

Cheers,
Rafferty

Reaction score
Start with this thread...

https://www.keyboardforums.com/threads/good-tutorial-links.24556/

And then google is your friend.

Gary ;)

Thanks, but I'm not so much looking for tutorials, mainly just reading material - and was hoping to save some time googling by asking here :rolleyes: But ofc I'll keep looking, also on youtube maybe, but if anyone knows something that has exactly what I'm looking for it'd be great!

I use "Music Tutor" on my android tablet/phone. This application allows you to adjust the speed and complexity of notes generated.

Cheers,
Rafferty

Thanks for the suggestion, however it's not exactly what I'm looking for as it only plays one note at a time (I need a whole piece to read from), and you have to actually press the note on the phone/tablet in order for it to move on. I'm not interested in practicing on my tablet/phone, only on my piano.

Reaction score
What I'm looking for is something like the exercises in this video:

Basically just a video play-through of very easy pieces of music.

Ask a Question