small light amplification

Reaction score
Maybe its a holy grail. I already have a pair of KC150's. I'm looking for something i can carry that will be adequate for solo gigs, rehearsals (with drums but nothing extremely loud), and monitoring.

I can't really hear in my mind how loud what wattage is.

Doesn't neccessarily have to be a keyboard amp. Could be a PA thing like srm350, or a monitor, or any other instrument amp that can produce a good sound.

I play a nord stage, and use acoustic piano sounds, rhodes, wurli, clavi, hammond.

I've played the roland kc60... its nice... but it still feels heavy to carry around. 26lbs. I'd like to try the mackie srm350's (but they are the same weight as the roland).

Another thing i'm interested in trying is the roland cm 30 cube monitor. Thats lighter. Any opinions would be very welcome,

but what im looking for more, is other options - are there any? What do other people use for this?

Thank you!

joel

Reaction score
Motion Sound KP100s... light, stereo imaging (2 mid-range speakers and 2 tweeters), apparently it sounds great, a friend of mine used it and said it was good, I have yet to try one but I'm leaning towards getting that. This is if you want stereo, if you don't need stereo, an SRM 350, or something equivalent, might be good.

Ask a Question