Snapped keys

Reaction score
Hi all…..new on here…

I purchased a mpk mini midi keyboard and for the 3rd time the key has snapped from inside the unit. Anyone else’s have this issue? It’s under warranty but surely this can’t keep happening. I was producing low strings to the background of a track I’m currently working on so it’s not caused by striking the key too hard. Is it a common fault with unit? Cheers

Reaction score
Honestly despite it being an Akai it really is a rubbish board.

I bought one for my Grandkids to use when they came to visit, it only lasted one weekend, its cheap, its nasty and the keys are like eggshells and the response is all over the place.

Send it back and get a refund or an allowance against a better quality keyboard controller.

Reaction score
Honestly despite it being an Akai it really is a rubbish board.

I bought one for my Grandkids to use when they came to visit, it only lasted one weekend, its cheap, its nasty and the keys are like eggshells and the response is all over the place.

Send it back and get a refund or an allowance against a better quality keyboard controller.
Gone back to m audio midi controller

Ask a Question