Soft Arranger Midi

Reaction score
Interesting software.

If its free its well worth giving it a go, by that I really mean you giving it a go and then coming back with a message on your findings.

:cool:

On sone Arrangers like certain ones in the Korg PA range you can create Styles within the Arranger, there is a video of Kris Nicholson doing just that on Youtube.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
As far as converting SAS (SoftArranger Style?) files to the proprietary auto-accompaniment formats used by Casio, Ketron, Korg, Roland, Yamaha, and other brands, I think you'll always have potential problems going from one format to another due to differences between them with regard to the specific types of sections that can be used, specific rules related to each type of section as far as things like minimum and maximum length, and specific ways that each section can be controlled such as the types of chord types recognized or how the notes are transposed from one key/chord type to another. Basically, when translating anything from one format or language or whatnot to another, something can always get lost in the translation. In some cases you might be able to make an almost exact/literal translation or conversion, but in other cases you might have to settle for a result that leaves some things out and has some differences in the things that were left in.

Ask a Question