Software Upgrade

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've performed a little upgrade to the forum software, so we're now running XenForo 1.2. There are a few improvements, such as improved mobile browser and lots of extra little tweaks.

Please let me know if you spot any bugs or problems and I'll do my best to fix it!

Hope you like the upgrade :).

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I honestly have to say I'm not too keen on the javascripting popup that comes up now when I search for new messages and none are available.

Personally I prefer my websites plain jane and simple with as little java or php scripting as possible.

Just my $0.02 ;)

Gary

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback Gary :). Any chance you could post a screenshot of the popup (or let me know which button you used), as I'm not sure which popup you mean. It may be that there's a workaround I can suggest, but most likely it will be something that I can't change as it's part of the forum software.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Here's a screenshot of the popup in action. Prolly not something you can change though.

Gary

kybdfrms-screenshot1.jpg

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Gary, I'll see if there's any further options for that setting - but from what I can tell there don't seem to be.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
You're in luck! :D

Give it a whirl now :). I changed how the link works by editing the template and that seems to have done the trick in this case.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Lovely!!! Just a plain old HTML link instead of a javascript abortion. :) Well done... :D

Gary

Ask a Question