Some of my projects in the past 20 years

Reaction score
I did post in the introduction section few days ago, and one guy did ask if I did got any recordings. I did see this section now, and would like too share some stuff then.

This first link is me playing with my band X-Pleasure. It is a track from our singel release after our album debut release. The song is called "Out of thos moment" and in this song I use a Korg Triton and Novation Supernova II. Here is the link :

In the second track I use Roland D-50 and some software sounds :

In the third track with my band, its a live session from our release consert in our home city - Here I use Roland D-50, Korg triton Module and Novation Supernova II :

I finish off with what I am most happy with:). It is 5 tunes (not songs). I used a Ensoniq Vfx SD II. This is recorded back in 1990-1991 when I was a youngster. Recorded on a casette tape. I uploaded it from the tapes onto the computer few days ago, and very happy I did that since i didnt know how much longer the tape would survive or get lost.

It is just for fun have them on youtube, so here them are. Twins :

and here are the 4 others :

Remember its recorded from casette tapes too the computer thru the mic outline, so take it as it is:).

Take care, and hope you like it.

Reaction score
Wow, some impressive stuff! I really liked Twins :) Thanks for sharing!

Ask a Question