Someone know if Nektar Panorama P4 is compatible with FC7 Yamaha Expression Pedal?

Reaction score
I recently got a FC-7 Expression pedal, and when i try it with the Panorama P4 i was very dissapointed , it didnt work.... after that i checked on internet and i saw this pedal has the polariry inverted, so i checkout a solution, this was getting two cables to invert the polarity, i tried that and it was better but the response was not accurate,and somehow irresponsible... so recently i've seen there's a configuration in the Panorama P4 where you can chosee between 2 modes for the expression pedal. Im eager to try it, but im not gonna to be able until Saturday.
Someone know the specifications about the expression pedal modes existing in the global settings of Panorama P4?
And by the way, in case this doesnt works, someone can recomend me a really good expression pedal hammond like (long throw) run compatible with the panorama p4??

Thanks for your help!!

Reaction score
I considered it indeed, and surely it will work as it does my roland ev-5 , but i wanted something with more weight and like i said i crave for a long throw expression pedal to control a hammond Virtual Instrument.

Reaction score
If y
I considered it indeed, and surely it will work as it does my roland ev-5 , but i wanted something with more weight and like i said i crave for a long throw expression pedal to control a hammond Virtual Instrument.

Roland EV-7

here's what it looks like, nice long throw:

Unfortunately the one above is sold; you have to be patient and look around. Another one that I'd have an interest in is the Studiologic:

link

Reaction score
If y

Roland EV-7

here's what it looks like, nice long throw:

Unfortunately the one above is sold; you have to be patient and look around. Another one that I'd have an interest in is the Studiologic:

link
Ok, i got the studiologic in amazon, but i think i got a clone or something, it was really big and came with no aparent brand. I returned it right away. The roland seems nice, and surely works fine. Thanks for the recomendation!

Ask a Question