Sometimes you just cannot help some people.

Reaction score
On the Korg forum a person has started a thread on problems they are having with their PA1000 arranger

They use the inbuilt Metronome and produce an MP3 file of their performance which they are unhappy with since the sound of the Metronome is recorded in the MP3 file.

This thread has gone on for three pages and the Op and another poster have got a bit tetchie, in fact the AN Other has become a bit personal.

The problem is a case of them not RTFM or watching the Video Tutorials, it is easier to ask for a solution rather than learning about how to correctly use their keyboard.

The solution is dead simple.

Record the performance with the metronome sounding using the inbuilt MIDI recording function, then switch off the Metronome and output the recorded MIDI (sans Metronome) as an MP3.

The Op seems to have been recording the MP3 directly rather than as a MIDI as the system is designed to do.

:)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I think part of the problem is that we the people tend to have our own preferred ways of doing those things we do, and all too often the solutions to our problems involve doing things differently. Uh, I don't want to do it that way, I want to do it this way! What do you mean I can't do it this way? For your information, I've been doing it this way forever, so that means I can so do it this way! Yes, I know it's not working this way, that's why I asked you to help me. No, it doesn't mean that I'm doing it the wrong way, it means that you need to fix it so it works this way! PS, your product stinks because it doesn't work this way, your support department stinks because they just keep telling me to do it that way when they should be helping me do it this way, and your entire company stinks because you have stinky products that you refuse to fix and a stinky support department that refuses to help your loyal customers like me! Don't you know that the customer is always right? Hello? Hello? Dang, they hung up on me!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Bourbon ?

Over here we use it as rust removing solvent.

We only dilute our water with a wee dram of Scots liquid gold.

In Canada Scott's Liquid Gold is floor and furniture polish :D :D :D

old-bottlesv9.jpg

:D :D :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I think part of the problem is that we the people tend to have our own preferred ways of doing those things we do, and all too often the solutions to our problems involve doing things differently. Uh, I don't want to do it that way, I want to do it this way! What do you mean I can't do it this way? For your information, I've been doing it this way forever, so that means I can so do it this way! Yes, I know it's not working this way, that's why I asked you to help me. No, it doesn't mean that I'm doing it the wrong way, it means that you need to fix it so it works this way! PS, your product stinks because it doesn't work this way, your support department stinks because they just keep telling me to do it that way when they should be helping me do it this way, and your entire company stinks because you have stinky products that you refuse to fix and a stinky support department that refuses to help your loyal customers like me! Don't you know that the customer is always right? Hello? Hello? Dang, they hung up on me!
I hear what your saying and to be fair, I am not familure with the original thread... but from what I'm hearing, if you ask for advise, suggestions or help, you should take what's offered and use what you can and not be argumentive. And for our neighbors to the north I'll add,,, eh.

Reaction score
Bourbon ?

Over here we use it as rust removing solvent.

I'm a big whisky fan, but to be fair bourbon is pretty great in an Old Fashioned. Or there's also my cheat version - bourbon and Cointreau. Mmmmmmm :)

Plus I don't have rusty teeth so it must be working! :D

Ask a Question