Song accompaniments

Reaction score
I have a Roland E80 keyboard and am looking for some song accompaniment styles. These are styles you can sing to without playing the right hand. Could anyone help me? Thank you.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Another thing that might be helpful to you is to use the auto-accompaniment feature of your keyboard. You can google "the complete keyboard player book+pdf"(or buy them if you like them) , turn on the auto-accompaniment of your keyboard. based on the suggested style for each song in the book, and only play the left hand chord.

Reaction score
Another thing that might be helpful to you is to use the auto-accompaniment feature of your keyboard. You can google "the complete keyboard player book+pdf"(or buy them if you like them) , turn on the auto-accompaniment of your keyboard. based on the suggested style for each song in the book, and only play the left hand chord.
Many thanks, Ralph, for your interest. I do use keyboard auto accompaniment at times but am interested in piano style accompaniments at the moment. Once again, many thanks.......Gordon Muir

Ask a Question