SONGS SEQUENCING WITH CASIO WK 7500

Reaction score
I just got myself a casio wk 7500 on th last day of 2012. I have been finding my way around the gadget which looks quite complicated for newbies like me. I need help with how to lay audio recordings on any of the 17 channels, so as to be able to edit them if necessary. Bless You. daddysamuel.

The Y_man

Reaction score
DaddyS,

Sequencing and audio recording are 2 very different things..... which are you after?

Incidentally, after 18 months with my CTK-7000 (same innards as WK-7500), I still haven't sat down to figure out the sequencer (easier to do on my pc) and have had some issues with the audio record (probably my SD card too slow)

The Y-man

Reaction score
DaddyS,

Sequencing and audio recording are 2 very different things..... which are you after?

Incidentally, after 18 months with my CTK-7000 (same innards as WK-7500), I still haven't sat down to figure out the sequencer (easier to do on my pc) and have had some issues with the audio record (probably my SD card too slow)

The Y-man

Thanks The Y-man. I actually wanted to say, laying of vocal music (songs recorded using the microphone or the instrument input jack) as against instrumental music performed on the keyboard. I was hoping that just like in conventional sequencers, it would be possible to lay these vocals on some of the 17 tracks of the songs sequencer in the casio wk7500, and edit them when necessary. Is there anything like that?
Bless You
daddysamuel

Ask a Question