Soundtrack of Our Lives

Reaction score
This is a song that I recorded in my old studio a few years ago.
I didn't write the song but I'm quite sure that my friend Steve Madden would want people to enjoy this, seeing as he freely posted it on You Tube.
The drums came from some cd that he had acquired from somewhere, I really have no idea where he got it or who's on it. I asked Steve and he had no idea either.
Sad that we can't credit the guy. I repeated it halfway because it stopped so in order to continue the song, I had to do something and it worked! Steve played all of the guitars through my little Fender Jam amp and also played my Ibanez 5 string bass. He sang some of the backing vocals but I also sang a lot of them. Usually the higher ones. All of the keyboard parts are mine. My sounds and my playing. All of the mixing and production is my own also. The Beatles musical references are things that I made in my studio. For example, the climbing orchestral sound and the Mellotron flute part, the Lennon type vocal effect through a Leslie speaker. I really hope you like this piece of work and please, if you can, comment on it on YouTube. My friend needs all the attention that he can get. FYI He got run over by a car.
I had absolutely nothing to do with the video except for the fact that the only guy in pictures behind keyboards is really me! Don't know why it goes on way beyond the length of the song but it is what it is.

Reaction score
Great job Jeremy. I liked some of your other videos where bunch of friends are talking and stuff, while you're recording keys for an album!

Reaction score
Great job Jeremy. I liked some of your other videos where bunch of friends are talking and stuff, while you're recording keys for an album!
Thank you very much, Sam! The album has since been completed and is on Spotify. The band is called the September Skye Band. I don't do the Spotify thing so I can't give you a link but please feel free to have a listen!

Reaction score
This is a link to the first album by September Skye. I'm not on it but I am in the band. They found me after they recorded it. Please have a listen and I you you enjoy it. We're a country rock band.

Reaction score
I think there are at least 2 bands with the same name. Ours has the "e". Well, usually anyway. I think there is also a metal band with the same name. We don't have much on YouTube except for what I've put up.
Here's one from a rehearsal. The song is one written by the guitar player on the left who also sings the song. Hope you like it. I think it's a good one!

Reaction score
That was a pleasant performance the band sounds very good I enjoyed listening my good friends. Jon D.

Ask a Question