Speakers, Monitors, or Amps for new keyboard -HELP

Reaction score
So this X-mas, as some of you might know I got my keyboard which is actually better than i expect. My band and I already had a practice with it and it was alot better than before.

I am using a Casio CTK-5000 and I need to make my sounds louder for our practices, gigs, etc;. Idk exactly what amp, speakers, monitors, etc; I should get.

Anyone know?
Any help will be very good! This is a big deal because the band members have good equipment for their sound, but Im stuck with my 12watt XD.

I'm looking for something cheap, but decent? Maybe under the 200 dollar(US dollars) limit. Something better than my built in 6 watt speakers(together makes 12watts haha).

Thank you!

Reaction score
There's a bit of recent discussion over must the same thing over in the Buyers and Sellers section. kanthos has a lot of good info. $200 might be pushing the limits on getting an amp good enough for gigging.

Ask a Question