Stage piano with the best piano-like action?

Reaction score
Greetings, I'm looking for a stage piano/keyboard with the best piano-like action available. I've tried the Kawaii MP11SE and it's excellent and will also be trying the Nord Grand the Yamaha CP88. I currently use a Yamaha CP4 which is good but I want a better action. Any thoughts?

Reaction score
"better" is somewhat subjective. But you might want to add to Yamaha P515 to your short list (similar to CP88, but adds escapement simulation), and one of the Rolands with their PHA-50 action (RD-2000, FP-90X, Fantom 8).

HRF

Reaction score
Greetings, I'm looking for a stage piano/keyboard with the best piano-like action available. I've tried the Kawaii MP11SE and it's excellent and will also be trying the Nord Grand the Yamaha CP88. I currently use a Yamaha CP4 which is good but I want a better action. Any thoughts?
I'm not a big Nord fan, but I've played the Nord Grand and the action is fantastic.

Ask a Question