Stand-Up Bass Sound For Roland Juno DS?

Reaction score
I just bought the Roland Juno DS for my son. We are loving it! We are doing a country song and trying to find an acoustic bass sound. All of the available bass sounds are more funk, rock patches. We haven't bought any sample/collections yet. Does anyone know where I can find a stand-up bass sound for our Juno? Thanks for any help! Also looking for a Vox organ sound. The "Crummy Organ" patch is the closest thing we could find.

Last edited:
Reaction score
http://cdn.roland.com/assets/media/pdf/JUNO-DS_ParamGuide_e01_W.pdf

Go to the patch list which starts at page 66.

I'm not familiar with this keyboard but going by the patch names I'd say your transistor organ sounds are sitting somewhere around 0149 and 0150 in bank PRST.

Using a similar methodology I reckon your upright bass is somewhere in bank PRST between 0282 and 0286, with 0286 being the short priced favourite.

Good luck!

Reaction score
OP dates back to July 2017, but I'd suggest you explore the expansion collections in the Axial Roland site. Hope this helps somebody :)

Ask a Question