Stands for sound modules

Reaction score
What's a good solution for a stand for a sound module for live use?

I'm forever trying to find a spot to dump the thing in jams and the occasional gigs... for the latter I'm often dependent on the chance that I can nick a bar stool or something. :rolleyes: There has to be a better way.

I need something portable, inexpensive and that will hold it within comfortable reach of me (ie keyboard height)
What do you guys do?

Reaction score
I've used:

(a) rackmounted stuff
(b) on a music stand angle flat (heavy duty stand - the sort that'll take big fake books)
(c) velcro it on top of your keyboard
(d) double keyboard stand, bit of wood painted black to make a shelf - and more velcro

Reaction score
What's a good solution for a stand for a sound module for live use?

I'm forever trying to find a spot to dump the thing in jams and the occasional gigs... for the latter I'm often dependent on the chance that I can nick a bar stool or something. :rolleyes: There has to be a better way.

I need something portable, inexpensive and that will hold it within comfortable reach of me (ie keyboard height)
What do you guys do?
I suffer from the same problem and now I have a little mixer as well !! .. Ive been looking at add on laptop shelves for keyboard stands which look like they would be ideal ... just a little expensive for me though ... maybe I'm too tight!!

Reaction score
+1 Heavy music stand seems to be the best way, you can adjust height and angle. Not too heavy and well priced.

Ask a Question