static sounds on my roland kr4700 intelligent piano

Reaction score
who knows where i an get a wiring diagram!????
and can anyone out there also advise me why my late 1990's Roland kr-4700 series Intelligent piano is getting static noises (intermittent crackling whether I play the keys or not...?) I spray cleaned with air the volume control slider mechanism . the volume also isn't seemingly as loud as it perhaps should be for a 25 watt onboard speaker....this problem I have noticed has been getting worse as the weeks go by...even lose my volume totally after some of the crackles! Could it be my power supply? and also I notice the machine is not grounded (only 2 pin plugs)could this/should this be necessary? I know in the old days, to get rid of the hum form a record player one would ground it to the amp....sometimes the crackle goes away and then returns with a vengeance! It feels like a power supply problem perhaps...thanks and anyone know how i can get a wiring diagram for this model???

Ask a Question