Step Input on CTK7200

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm considering getting a Casio CTK7200 and I have downloaded the manual to explore the features. One thing I have not been able to establish is if you can enter chords when using step input, the information about step and insert event entry uses the word "event" which suggests chords may not be possible to enter in this mode as they are on other workstation sequencers. As the sequencer will be the most used feature on the CTK7200 I would also be grateful if anyone could make any general observations on it's usability.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, I look forward to your feedback.

Neil

The Y_man

Reaction score
If the 7200 is anything like the 7000 - it's a pain! - either that or I haven't quite deciphered the manual.
I think you have to do real time entry and then do an event edit.... I just gave up and used a sequencer on my PC....

The Y-man

Reaction score
If the 7200 is anything like the 7000 - it's a pain! - either that or I haven't quite deciphered the manual.
I think you have to do real time entry and then do an event edit.... I just gave up and used a sequencer on my PC....

The Y-man
Thanks for your reply Yman but I solved the problem by going for a Korg Krome which though more expensive is very good value for money.

Ask a Question