Style naming

Reaction score
Hi, I have been on the site recently with a style named TE Pego. The other day looking for a Soft Ballad I put this into the search box, I was quite surprised the only one that came up was TE Pego. Does this mean the name has been changed or Soft Ballad was originally in that slot. Thanks.

Reaction score
Depends upon what you have set in Global, Protection and hence you can overwrite standard Styles but you have to work at it to do this as by default most Styles will load to a User Bank.

It could be that you loaded TE Pego in place of Soft Ballad (or simply chose to delete it) rather than saving it to a User Bank location.

Have a look through the Style categories to see if you can find Soft Ballad.

If you cannot find it re-load your Save All file to see if that restores Soft Ballad.

Reaction score
I went down to PA put Soft into search, and double checked I was in style option and it came up, Soft ballad with two other styles. I have no idea, because I did do this two or three times yesterday to make sure of what was showing. I will take on board your reply Col. thanks again. Dave

Reaction score
i do this fairly often as habit now. This particular style came up out of the blue, I do from time to time open bonus ware in the mid twenties to find it. When I get more proficient I will come back to this to learn hove to make small changes, eg. variation one first beat. thanks for all help to date Col. Dave

Ask a Question