Styles PA 1000

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know where to find styles called Free play or Easy play. I have found one Orchestral ballad, but heard there was a few more. Thanks

Reaction score
All the Korg freebies are here

I suggest that you initially look at Style pack Vols 36 & 37 which are the latest ones, but since I no longer have my 700 I cannot look for you and give specifics. I am not even sure if the Freeplay styles are in the Bonusware Style packs, if you also ask on Korgforums someone there will be able to advise in specific detail.

The Freeplay Styles were included in the Pa4X upgrade and a limited number were supposedly going to find there way into Styles for the 1000 & 700, in Korg's own time these may or may not happen in more quantity.

Do take care installing the Style packsd as they may well default to being loaded into User Bank 1 position 1 and loading the Style packs to audition them is the only way to find specific Styles you want, I suggest that once you have loaded the Style pack you copy and paste any required Styles to a high User Bank then delete the unwanted Styles and then load another Style pack and repeat the auditioning and copy and pasting process.

You can also load Osimo if you do not know how to do this then please look in the Korg section where there is a post of mine giving chapter and verse on how to do this.

Reaction score
Hi, have downloaded styles 1-37,unzipped into a new folder, put onto already formatted USB. When opening folder on PA 1000 it showed blank screen, I then noticed it had a red lock in front of folder. From dropdown box I unprotected which removed lock, but I still only get blank screen. Ideas please

Reaction score
Media > Load

Navigate the the unzipped Style pack you want to load, select it and click on OK.

As I said some Styles only install to and from User Bank 1 location 1, whilst others ask to choose a location.

Reaction score
Hi, since asking for help on free play styles, I did find all, in bonus ware 34, (6 in total). If you have these on your keyboard just put fs into search and this will bring them up.

Reaction score
Good morning, as we are locked in the keyboard is a good companion. As to your question Col, I am a bit slow but always moving on a bit.
I tend to get side tracked into looking how things can be done and really need to concentrate on playing the dots more often. Still, doing both suites what I do. I hope all our players out there are ok and keeping safe, a good time to have a peek around your keyboard and see what comes up. Dave ps. The Orchestral ballad when selected has a drop down box which when selected allows you to Rename, so I just left as shown and put FS on the end this then comes up with the other fs styles in the search box. Great thing this search box.

Last edited:

Ask a Question