Subject Registrations...Feedback Please.

Reaction score
Subject Registrations...I would like sensible feedback from other keyboard players.
I have played arranger keyboards for the past 50 years (yes, I'm that old).
Previously Editing & Adjusting styles to my liking I have been able to resave as a user style by just a small rename indicating to me that it's a favorite I like to play.

Now owning a DGX670 there is no option to save style changes as I have previously been used to doing because all editing has to be saved as a Registration (rgt).
Now for a registration to play as saved it has to be able to find that style...So what is the best known method of doing this ?.
Does the Style & rgt need to be saved in the same folder ?.Appreciate all feedback.

Reaction score
Sensible Feedback, here? No sure about that Graham

My knowledge of the 670 is limited to the videos and reading the manuals (both of them).

It does seem that the way with the DGX is to leave the Styles as is and save all the available settings as a Registration.

Then for ease of call up you setup a Playlist or a series of them.

F30D1EB4-3722-4EAE-B554-EE4032EAF904.png

Reaction score
Col. Another forum stated style editing can be done on DGX670 in style creator, but I thought I had tried that but it would not save...Due the reply I will try style creator again.

Reaction score
Yeah, I looked at that in the Ref Manual but then it refers back to the Owners Manual for saving.

Its all as clear as mud.

Why oh why do they not have actual musicians proof check the manuals, learning Klingon would be easier.

Ask a Question