Suddenly only one key is working on my keyboard

Reaction score
My Oxygen 88 MIDI-controller just stopped working while I was playing with Kontakt libraries. I restarted everything that could be, but middle C is the only key that's working. The wheels and the sustain pedal are also fine. I've tried other applications and samplers, so I don't believe this is a Kontakt problem. Anyone have experience with this?

Reaction score
I found out that factory resetting temporarily solves the problem, but it doesn't take more than around 1 hour before the problem is back. Any advice?

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Have you ever defined any "zones" for specific sections of the keyboard so you could play different sounds on different sections of the keyboard, in particular so you could control one voice with the keys to the left of Middle C and another with the keys to the right? If so, did you save that setup to a memory in the controller? And are you recalling any memories between resetting the controller and starting to experience the issue?

Ask a Question