Suggestions for New Wave Noise Techno Keyboard

Reaction score
Hi

Ive asked a couple times before for suggestions and did get a Yamaha Clavinova digital piano for my piano needs and it worked out great but Im still a bit lost looking for a really cool keyboard. What Im looking for is retro New Wave sounds (Devo, Polysics) Industrial and noise kind of sounds as well. Hopefully a sampler so I can put noise into it and use that compositionally. The big trick is, I need something for the 300-770 range. I would imagine used.

Anyone here have any suggestions for keyboards I should look for?

thanks
Becky

Reaction score
Hi

Ive asked a couple times before for suggestions and did get a Yamaha Clavinova digital piano for my piano needs and it worked out great but Im still a bit lost looking for a really cool keyboard. What Im looking for is retro New Wave sounds (Devo, Polysics) Industrial and noise kind of sounds as well. Hopefully a sampler so I can put noise into it and use that compositionally. The big trick is, I need something for the 300-770 range. I would imagine used.

Anyone here have any suggestions for keyboards I should look for?

thanks
Becky

Well the ultimato for now I think is the Clavia nord stage check it out

Reaction score
Thanks. That one does look crazy kool but I need something for around $500 used. Any ideas, anyone? Please? :)

Becky

Reaction score
Thanks. That one does look crazy kool but I need something for around $500 used. Any ideas, anyone? Please? :)

Becky

Well then maybe a Korg Triton is what you need I have one, and mine cost just about $500 not new of course =) check ebay

Reaction score
These days I'm really into techno and techno/rock and stuff like that -- try searching for these songs:

Thomas Falke "Revolution On The Dance Floor"
Groove Cutter "My Shooter"
Control One "Just A Little Bit"
Ian Carey "Redlight"
Kevin Weg "Dead Radio"

I don't usually go for techno but these are sort of like a wierd crossover between rock and techno/trance.

Most of them I got (LEGALLY) from this list on itunes -- http://electricnation2010.com/tracks

Reaction score
Instead of buying one, you could win a Moog Slim Phatty. Just become a fan of Astralwerks + Moog on facebook by 'liking' the page. It’s 100% analog signal path, intuitive user interface, rugged construction and rich MIDI, USB and Control Voltage functionality make it a must-have for producers, touring musicians and DJs.

More details are on their contest page:
http://www.facebook.com/astralwerks?sk=app_28134323652

Ask a Question