Sustain pedal for psr s910

Reaction score
I have a psr s910 keyboard. Can anyone suggest me a sustain foot pedal which suits for my keyboard !

Fred Coulter

Collector of ancient keyboards
Reaction score
The obvious choice is to buy a Yamaha pedal. If you like the look of a piano's sustain pedal, get a FC4. If you just want a square thing on the floor, get an FC5. Most generic pedals will work, too.

For my Tyros, I use one of each. The different appearance means that I know which one is sustain and which one is whatever else I want a pushbutton to do. But the Tyros also has a third pedal jack, which I use for a volume type pedal. The 910 only has two pedal jacks, so you'll have to decide if you want two on/off type pedals, or one on/off and one volume, or two volume pedals.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
My standard recommendation for sustain pedals is the M-Audio SP-2 which is universal with switchable polarity and is built like the proverbial brick outhouse.

https://www.amazon.com/M-Audio-Universal-Sustain-Electronic-Keyboards/dp/B00063678K

Cheaper than the Yamaha equivalent and you won't have to sell it off with the keyboard if you ever switch brands.

Personally I own 5 of them and none of them has quit on me so far.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question